Buy Now :- JioPhone Booking Online www.Jio.com – Free Jio Phone Registration, Pre Booking Online
Finally, Reliance Jio has launched the most awaited feature phone named “JioPhone” at just Rupees 0. Previously, there was a rumour that Jio is planning to launch a feature phone at just Rs 500 which will be called Jio LYF easy. Now the wait is over as the phone is announced officially on 21st July 2017 at Jio’s Annual General Meeting. So, in this article, I am sharing Jio Free Phone Booking process, specifications and buying link. Just scroll down to find out more about the Jio 1500 Mobile.
- 1 CLick here for Jio Phone Booking Online
- 2 Jio 1500 Mobile Registration Online @ www.jio.com
www.jio.com Jio 1500 Mobile Booking, Registration, Buy Phone Online
Jio will open the registration counters for its free JioPhone. Although the phone is not exactly free, as consumers will have to pay Rs 1500 refundable security fee as well as money for the monthly plan, it is effectively free. However, tomorrow as they register, people will not be asked to pay anything. The registration process is simple: Just tell Jio that you want to get a JioPhone and supply your credentials (name, contact details etc). Once the phone is available in September, Jio will ask you to come and collect the JioPhone. It is at that moment, you will have to pay the refundable fee as well as subscribe to a monthly Jio plan.
JIO Free Phone Booking Opened – How To Buy JIO 1500 Rs Phone
Reliance Jio launched the phone at its 40th AGM held on July 21. The company had scheduled beta testing from August 15 and the pre-bookings from August 24. The phone is expected to be reach consumers in the first half of September. The phone will be offered to consumers on the first-come, first serve basis. In other words, the those who register for the JioPhone early will have a chance to get it early.
Jio Phone Booking – Online Booking | Registration Jio.com
JioPhone specs: The JioPhone is a 4G feature phone with smart features like 2MP rear, VGA front camera, voice calling, 4G VoLTE support, Jio Assistant, GPS and more. The phone will effectively cost zero. However, the company will ask you to submit a sum of Rs 1500 as security deposit which will be refundable only after 36 months. The feature will come with 4GB internal memory that’s expandable up to 125GB using microSD card.
Jio 1500 Mobile Booking Details @ www.jio.com
- Brand Name: Jio
- Mobile Name: JioPhone
- Type: Feature Phone with 4G VoLTE
- Price: Zero (0)
- Launch Date: 21st July 2017
- Flash Sale Date: 1st week of September
- Jio Free Phone Booking Link: Coming Soon
- Buying Link: Will be added soon
- Security Fees: Rs 1500 (Refundable)
- Refundable Date & Amount: Rs 1500 will be refunded after three years.
Jio 1500 Mobile Registration Online @ www.jio.com
- You need to visit jio.com to book the mobile
- Now you will see a banner “Jio Phone Pre-Booking.”
- Click on Pre-Book & then Login or Signup your account
- That’s it; your registration is successful
- Now, you just need to visit the product page on the sale day to buy the mobile
- Follow below steps to buy successfully.
Note: You can also Pre-Book the phone by visiting Digital Stores. Pre-Booking will start from 24 August 2017 and sale start in September 2017.
How to Get Notified About Pre Booking @ www.jio.com?
- Firstly go to this link, you will see a form mentioning “Share your details with us and we will get back to you“
- Enter first & last name, email ID and phone number
- Check the box “I accept terms & conditions”
- Hit “Submit” button and that’s it, you will get notified about 1500 Rs mobile registration updates from Jio
- You will receive an SMS in your number as follows.
Greetings from Jio!
Thank you for your interest. We have received your details and our team will contact you shortly.
How to Buy Free Jio Phone Online at Rs 1500 on www.jio.com?
- Visit Jio’s Official Website on the flash sale day (September 2017)
- Add the phone to your shopping cart
- Sign in or create a new account
- Enter shipping address carefully
- Choose a favourite payment method
- Complete your transaction
- Wait for few days to get it delivered to your home
Jio Mobile Specifications
- Screen Size: 2.4-inch QVGA display
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Storage: 4GB
- Expandable Memory: Upto 128GB
- Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Front Camera: VGA
- RAM: 512MB
- OS: Kai, OS
- Battery: 2,000mAh
- Other Features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- App Store: Kai OS Plus
- Apps: Jio’s premium apps like Jio TV, Cinema, etc.
- Colour: Black
- Other features: Alpha numeric keypad, SD card slot, FM radio, Headphone jack, Torch light, Phone Contact, Four-way navigation system, Call History.
Rs 1500 Refundable Fees & 153 Plan
To avoid potential misuse, you need to pay Rs 1500 as security fees, which will be fully refunded to you after three years.
You can also enjoy unlimited 4G data (500MB high-speed data daily, after exhausting 500MB speed will be reduced to 128kbps), Unlimted voice calling to any network and Free SMS per month on recharge of Rs 153. This special plan is valid for JioPhone users only.
If you have any question regarding Jio Phone Registration process, then feel free to comment below. Stay tuned with us by clicking on Red Bell icon.
JioPhone delivery Dates and timing 2017 – 2019
There is nothing official from Jio yet as far as the delivery of the JioPhone is concerned. The company, at the launch had said that the delivery would happen during the first week of September. The company had said that the phone would be available on first-come-first-serve basis. In fact, one of the retailers had also confirmed to India Today Tech that those who have registered interest for JioPhone on August 24 would be the first batch of customers to receive the JioPhone. This also means that the phone would be initially released in limited number and later people may have to queue at the Jio stores, similar to what we saw during the Jio SIM sale to get the phone.