Jnana Bhumi AP Post Matric Scholarship 2017 Check Online Apply Process jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Jnana Bhumi AP Post Matric Scholarship 2017: Hello friends we have a good news for all our mates. Andhra Pradesh Education Board has declared the Jnana Bhumi AP Post Matric Scholarship 2017 on their official website for all the candidates who have applied for the Scholarship of courses like Intermediate, D.Ed, H.P.T, T.P.T, ITI, Polytechnic, B.Tech, B.Ed, B.Pharmacy, MBA, MCA and all other Degree & PG Courses. Students have to confirm their complete information of AP Post Matric Scholarship from the official website online at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Jnana Bhumi is very important for the academic year 2017-18 for all Departs, Boards, Affiliated Authorities, Universities & APSCHE and their affiliated educational institutions & Colleges. By June 30 Reimbursement of Tuition Fees (RTF) will be released to the Educational Institutions and Colleges. We will also help the students in the process if they want to Apply Online for Jnana Bhumi Scholarship through their official website.
Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu is promoting a lifelong learning opportunity, which is a Student cum Educational Institution Management System. Even the newly designed website benefits student’s in-order to get scholarships and fee reimbursement. Hello friends we are here to share all the updates regarding Post Matric Scholarship in Andhra Pradesh. Students affiliated to scholarship program can check the Jnana Bhumi AP Post Matric Scholarship 2017 by visiting the official web portal i.e. jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
Issue of Public Notification for students to change in process, documents & timelines mentioned in this order & inform the social welfare department (On or Before 16th June)
Documents required while submitting J-SAF Form
- Family White Ration Card
- MeeSeva Income Certificate Number
- MeeSeva Caste Certificate Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Bank Account Passbook containing Account Number and Name. Xerox Copy of First Page.
- Phone Number
- Email ID
AP Jnana Bhumi Post Matric Scholarship 2017 Apply Online Instructions
- The Jnana Bhumi Application Form is free.
- MeeSeva Caste Certificate is valid permanently
- MeeSeva Income Certificate is valid for four years from the date of issue.
- The Helpline number is 1100 for Registration Grievance and any other information from June 21st, 2017
- Submit the Application Form to the admission in charge within 7 days in-order to be eligible for RTF & MTF.
- Candidates have to fill the Identity number required in the application form along with the original one.
- For all Post Matric Scholarship Mobile Number Registration is compulsory for communication purpose and OTP is used for authentication and students must not change their Mobile Number.
- Duly filled Application Form duly signed and stamped shall be retained by the admission in charge.
- Student can approach the Bank and avail the facility of bank account or create a new Aadhar linked no-frills bank account before submitting the application form
- Student can collect Rupay cards for their respective bank accounts & in case of any difficulty the issue can be raised to the Deputy Director, Social Welfare.
- After the submission of JnanaBhumi Scholarship Application form, the student will receive their user id and password on the mobile number and email id mentioned in the scholarship application form.
- Student needs to confirm/update their Post-matric Scholarship related details in the JnanaBhumi portal and submit it back to college principal.
- Student will need to complete biometric authentication for their Post-Matric Scholarships within 15 days of the date of admission
If you liked our article kindly share it on all the social media platforms like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, google plus, flickr, pinterest etc.