Krishna Janmashtami 2017 Shubh Muhurat best Time Tithi 15-16th Aug 2017 Krishna Janmashtami Date, Time, Muhurat & Auspicious,Krishna Janmashtami 2017 Subh Time For birth Kanha Tithi
Krishna Janmashtami Muhurat, Pujan Vidhi, Mantra and Mythology
according to Hindu Vedic calender, this will be the 5243th birth aniversary of lord Krishna which is going to be celebrated as “Krishna Janmashtami” (श्रीकृष्ण जन्माष्टमी) on 15th Aug 2017. As legends says, lord Krishna was born on this day in a Jail to order to destroy and counteract against all evils and bad forces from the face of the earth.
The festival is observed in all over India, but in Mathura and Vrindavan which are believed to be the birth place of Lord Krishna, this festival is celebrated in most unique and enthusiastic way. Get Janmashtami 2017 Shubh Muhurat Timings, Vrat-Fasting Time, and Puja Vidhi to be followed while worshiping Krishna on this auspicious occasion. Krishna Janmashtami will be celebrated by people all over the country tomorrow.
The festival Krishnashtami marks the annual celebration of birth of the ninth incarnation of Vishnu. People all over India celebrate the birth of Hindu deity Krishna on this day. Ras Lila and Dahi Handi mark the celebration of this festival. People celebrate the festival in Shravan month with fervor on Ashtami that is the eight day of Krishna Paksha. The followers of lord Krishna observe fasting and prayers during this holy festival. The rituals during this festival include Ras Lila which depicts the life of lord Krishna. Dahi Handi involves a bunch of people making a human pyramid to get to an earthen pot tied on a rope filled with milk and butter and then break it with the help of a coconut.
People observe a fast and stay up till midnight, the time Krishna was believed to be born. Special programs are conducted in temples with Krishna’s infant idol being placed in cradle. People sing devotional songs and celebrate the holy festival during the midnight. Some temple also conduct reading of religious scriptures such as Bhagvad Gita.
Krishna Janmashtami 2017 Shubh Muhurat Correct Timing
You can check the Krishna Janmashtami Puja Muhurat mentioned below:
- Nishita Puja Time is on august 15, from 00:14 to 01:00 am IST.
- The duration of the Puja is 46 Mins.
- The Parana Time is on September 6, at 06:27 am IST after the sunrise. On the Parana Day Ashtami Tithi and Rohini Nakshatra gets over before the sunrise.
- “Nishita Kala” is the most auspicious time to perform Krishna Puja at midnight.
- “Parana Kala” is the auspicious time to be follwed for braking fast for Janmashtami.
- The festival is also celebrated as Krishnashtami, Gokulashtami, Ashtami Rohini, Srikrishna Jayanti and Sree Jayanthi in different parts of the country.
- Note that above timings are applicable only in India as per as Indian Standard Timings (IST). For Janmashtami Muhurat Timings in USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Etc, please check back local timings as comparable to above timings.
Janmashtami Fasting Rituals & Rules:-
- Fasting Should be started from the Ashtami Date till the end of its time which is 03:55 AM on 15th/aug/2017 and ends on 03:01 AM on 26th/aug/2017.
- Therefore on 15th Aug fast should be started right from the morning and should be break on next day sun rise when Ashtami tithi is over.
- No grains or any food made up of grains should not be consumed during fasting period. However food made of milk, fruits can be consumed in small amount in the evening time.